How to attend the workshop?
You may apply for the workshop by submitting an abstract.
We accept abstracts from a broad range of topics.
The four topics are:
• Molecular and cellular
• Behavioural and systems
• Clinical neuroscience
• Preventative intervention in brain disorders.
When submitting an abstract you will be asked to select a minimum of two and a maximum of three subtopics from the list of subtopics.
The deadline for abstract submission is 17 October 2018, 17.00 CET - Central European Time.
All you need to know for preparing an abstract is in the guidelines. View guidelines.
Before submitting an abstract please note the following:
• In-order to apply it is necessary that you meet the definition of an ‘early career scientist'.
• When submitting an abstract, applicants must upload a copy of their identity card and a signed letter from their institute to confirm that they meet the definition of a 'early career scientist'.
Please download here the standard form that can be used to confirm the status of early career scientist.
• When your abstract is accepted you will have to give a poster presentation on this abstract at the ECNP Workshop.
• Hotel accommodation is offered by ECNP for three nights in a shared room, with breakfast, at the workshop venue.
• Previous ECNP Workshop participants are not eligible to submit an abstract.
Receipt of your submission will be confirmed by the ECNP Office via e-mail within two weeks. If you have not received a confirmation within this period, please notify the ECNP Office.
To find out more about the review, presentation and publication of abstracts click here.
Participants, resident in a European country with a developing economy (CDE*), can apply for a CDE travel subsidy. This subsidy supports travel expenses for the workshop.
If you wish to apply for a CDE travel subsidy please send us an email by 17 October 2018.
*CDE-countries within Europe are: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia-FYR, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
Interactive poster presentations from previous ECNP workshops