Current Portuguese restrictions
The Covid-19 measures taking in Portugal are constantly changing. For an update of the restrictions please visit this page.
At the venue measures will be taken depending on the appropriate official local rulings. Listed below are the rulings that currently exist. This page will be update whenever the official local rulings are adjusted.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic the Lisbon venue aims to ensure that congresses take place in compliance with all the safety and hygiene norms, as well as to raise the awareness of participants, exhibitors, suppliers and employees concerning the rules and behaviours to follow inside the venue through a clear and objective announcement.
Likewise, it is understood that, despite the population’s widespread knowledge and caution regarding Covid-19, as the operator of spaces for public use, it is the responsibility of the Lisbon venue to clarify on all occasions and locations the rules deriving from not only legal obligations but also the recommendations of the Portuguese Directorate-General of Health.
General prevention procedures at the Lisbon venue
The congress venue (CCL) is taking measures aimed at minimising coronavirus transmission risks and can deny access to participants at its discretion.
- Activation with health technician throughout the event
- Implementation of isolation area and respective evacuation circuits
Participants are only allowed access to the congress venue if they present one of the below:
* Valid as per the ruling of entering Portugal. Please check with your local Portuguese embassy or your government.
- vaccination certificate* or EU QR code
- negative PCR test done no more than 72 hours in advance
- negative antigen test done at the congress centre (valid for 48 hours)
Disclaimer: Entry will be refused to any person not compliant with at least one of the above-mentioned certificates. No refund of paid registration fees will be.
Measures provided for testing for access venue and return travel
The Centro de Congressos de Lisboa (CCL) offers in partnership with Femédica a medical team activation service at the congress venue that guarantees the performance of antigen test results for entering the congress venue and PCR tests for all who need a proof of negative test, also for their return travel, if appointments are made 48 hours before the required testing time.
- The special link for ECNP congress participants to make a test appointment for a PCR or antigen test can be found here. You will receive an Outlook agenda confirmation and a confirmation e-mail with which you can adjust or cancel your appointment. Appointments have to be made at least 48 hours before the test. The test will be performed by Viver Seguro. If you make an appointment for an antigen test you are kindly requested to also fill out this form and bring the QR code with you to your appointment to ease the process. For those taking an antigen test an area is prepared to await the result of the test.
- The antigen test costs EUR 12.50 and participants will receive the results 15 to 20 minutes after the test.
In the case of PCR tests, it will take 24 hours to obtain the result and the test costs EUR 90.
Payment can be done by credit card, bank card or cash.
The results will be provided by text message and e-mail.
- All tests that give a positive result for SARS COV 2 must be registered on the SINAVE platform, in order to inform the health teams and health authorities. This registration is carried out and validated by the Femédica doctor.
- All participants who take the tests must give their prior consent.
Personal protective measures at the Lisbon venue
- Mandatory use of mask in all areas of the venue, complemented with visor or acrylic panels in public service stations
- One way circulation where necessary
- Mandatory distance of 1.5 meter throughout the venue
- Mandatory compliance of hand hygiene with an antiseptic solution at all entrances, these measures will be controlled by the security guards posted at these areas
- Availability of hygienic means of washing and drying of hands with soap dispensers and paper towels in all the sanitary facilities
- Placement of dispensers with alcohol based antiseptic solution in all the sanitary facilities and strategic locations in the common areas
- Hygienisation and disinfection of all locations in accordance with the defined norms of use with Monitoring and Register
- Implementation of rule of obligatory use of alcoholic based antiseptic solution dispensers in all the exhibition stands