Junior researchers are an integral part of the ECNP Congress and ECNP has installed a variety of measures to ensure that their participation is made as easy as possible.
The Junior Members Advisory Panel (JMAP) was especially set up in 2012 to come up with ideas to involve junior scientists in ECNP activities. We are continuously exploring new ways to encourage the participation of junior researchers at the ECNP Congress and enrich their congress experience. If you have ideas and suggestions, let us know by e-mail.
Low registration fee: EUR 100. Do you know an ECNP member?
If yes, as a junior scientist you can go to the congress for a very low registration fee: EUR 100 (incl. VAT). Contact the ECNP member who will simply need to fill in your e-mail during his/her online registration (or afterwards). You will then receive an e-mail with a unique code which you can use when registering for the congress.
- Each ECNP member can bring one junior scientist to the ECNP Congress for EUR 100.
- This offer is not valid for on-site registrations. Deadline to apply: 18 September 2018.
To find out if you if you qualify as a junior scientist, please click here. For further information please contact the registration secretariat.
Opportunities for junior scientist abstract submitters
- European junior researchers presenting a poster (whose abstract is also accepted for publication) pay no registration fee at all.
- ECNP Travel Awards are available, of € 500 each, for the best abstracts by European junior researchers accepted for publication and presentation at the ECNP Congress.
- At the congress, you will also have the chance to win a Poster Award (not exclusively for junior scientists). These awards are given on-site to the posters of the highest scientific excellence, presented in the most effective way. The award consists of € 500 and a commemorative certificate.