During the congress, ECNP offers a number of awards related to submission of an abstract for the congress.
ECNP Travel Award
- For the best abstracts presented by junior scientists.
- Established to stimulate junior scientists in Europe to attend the congress.
- Consists of a grant of EUR 500 (to support travel costs) and a commemorative certificate.
- Abstracts are judged by a scientific review committee.
- Abstracts must be accepted for publication and presentation.
- The awards are presented during the congress on the days that poster sessions take place.
ECNP Poster Award
- Awarded to outstanding posters presented at the ECNP Congress.
- Consists of a grant of EUR 500 and a commemorative certificate*.
- Winning posters are selected during the congress by a scientific jury. Choices are made based on scientific excellence of the abstract and on the presentation of the scientific information on the poster.
- The awards are presented during the poster sessions.
For abstract submitters who are resident of a European country with a developing economy* there are a number of CDE grants available (provided your abstract is accepted for presentation and you present your poster at the 31st ECNP Congress in person).
This grant consists of free registration to the congress and EUR 500 to support travel expenses for the 31st ECNP Congress. By registering as a ‘European CDE abstract submitter, requesting a CDE grant’ you automatically apply for the CDE grant.
*CDE-countries within Europe are: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia-FYR, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
For more information on these and other awards, click here.